Coronavirus Updates: June 25, 2020
We’re following guidelines from health experts and local officials to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety, and we have modified our policies to facilitate safe social distancing practices.
For the health and safety of all people, certain amenities at Camp Sherwin are temporarily closed. These amenities will reopen when we are advised by local and state officials that it is safe to do so.
- Cabins – modern and rustic – SAME FAMILY
- Tent & RV Sites
- Boat Parking & Storage
- Camp Store – ICE AND WOOD ONLY
- Canoes/Paddleboats for rent- CLOSED
- Modern Restrooms w/hot shower
- Rec Room w/games – CLOSED
- State-inspected drinking water
- Basketball Courts – TWO PLAYERS PER HOOP, SAME FAMILY
- Bounce House –CLOSED
- Ga-Ga Pit –CLOSED
- Heated life-guarded pool with aqua climb rock wall
- Hiking Trails
- Large Baseball/Soccer Fields
- Pickleball Court- TWO PLAYERS EACH SIDE, SAME FAMILY
- Playground -CLOSED
- Spray & Play Park
- Stairway access to beach from the bluff
- Stocked catch and release fishing pond
- Sunset Point
- 5 minutes from Walnut creek access and 10 from Elk Creek
- 10 minutes from Presque Isle, Waldameer Park and the Tom Ridge Environmental Center
- 15 miles from Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park
We are now taking all reservations for 2020 halls, pavilions, RV, tent and cabin rentals. Please call (814) 774-9416 or check availability and book online.
Click here for nearby attraction information.